Things I’m loving about Krakow…
- The accordion player outside my window. Sometimes he even sings opera. This man needs his own traveling show.
- Meeting up with Magda and Kuba to walk around the Kazimierz, sip Prosecco or fly over the city in an air balloon.
- The Old Market Square is stunningly huge and is constantly buzzing with people. One of my daily activities has been finding the cafes with the best views of the square when sitting down for a frappe latte or lunch.
- Every street and alleyway I walk down smells like garlic or fresh baked bread … need I say more?
- A man who sat down next to me at a cafe and ordered a piece of marbled chocolate cheesecake and a Zywiec beer at 2:30 in the afternoon. The beer came with a yellow bendy straw.
- But the best part… feeling so comfortable and safe wandering through this beautiful city and knowing that my Abba Father is protecting me and guiding me exactly where I’m supposed to be. 🙂
And here are some photos for your visual pleasure!